NAVAJO CO. FAIR RODEO
Sept. 13-14, 2019
GCPRA with NMRA Co-sanction
Stock Contractor: Honeycutt Rodeo
Performance: Sept 13 @ 7:00 pm; Sept. 14 @ 6:30 PM
Slack: Sept. 13 @ 8 am Barrel Racing (before TR) ALL TR
No TR in perfs; Sept. 14 @ 8 am BRLs/ TD/SW/BKW
Added: BB/SB $1500; TD/SW/BR/BRL /BKW/TR (per side) $1000;
Inc. TD/Inc. BRL/Inc. TR (per side) $600
Fees: BRL $75; BKW/TD/SW/SB/BB/$85;
TR $85 per Roper; BR $95
Entries: Open Sept 7 and close Sept 9 @ 9pm
All events online at gcpra.net (click on the Entry and Members Page)
Local Entries: Aug 26- Sept 6 (100 mile radius) 8 - 5 PM
Local Entry number: 928-524-4757
· All Team Roping will run Friday, Sept 13th at 8am following BRLS
· Absolutely no one in the arena at any time unless competing
· All Ropers must exit from the bottom of the arena
· BRLs – they will rake after 5 – with only 10 in a perf
· Buckles will be awarded to each event champion vests will be
awarded to the winner of each event in each performance.
· There will be a warm up arena available at all times
· There will be a farrier on the grounds at all times
· There will be a veterinarian on the grounds at all times
· There will be a VIP area for contestants and personnel
· This Rodeo will have a closed arena. All contestants enter from
behind the box. The only exception is if it is a safety issue and the
judge makes the call.
· No one enters the arena unless the Arena Director or a judges
says so. This rule also goes for in front of the bucking chutes.
· Three call rule will be enforced.